Monday, January 24, 2011

1/23/2011

SLACKER
No photo for the 23rd with no good reason. Actually I should have been inspired. I went to see a Sally Mann exhibit at the VFMA. I think the problem was I was inspired to go into the dark room and create something. The problem is I don't have a dark room anymore. What I really want to do is get some orthofilm and put it in my old Polaroid Landcam and take some pinhole shots. This has been on my mind for a while now... one day I will have the room.
The Sally Mann show was excellent. It had a lit of her "death" photos and a doc about the process of making the photos for this show as well as others. If you have the chance to see it I highly recommend it.
Now what to take pictures of today?

1 comment:

Hal Weaver said...

Ah, cut yourself a break. You posted right?

OK HW