Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Not going to miss it again

There used to be a guy in downtown Hampton called the bird man. He would stand out on the street, kind of like this guy, but he would be covered in pigeons. Everytime I saw him I would say I need to stop and take a picture of him. This is back in the early to mid 90s so I didn't have the option of taking the shot with a cell phone. I did have my camera on me a few times but I never stopped and got the shot. Then one day I heard he had died. I don't know anything else about the guy other than he would stand out on Armistead and be one with the birds.
I have seen the guy pictured above a couple times and decided I wasn't going to miss this guy.

1 comment:

Aardvark Farmer said...

Good post Casey, Thanks.
These moments in life are so unexpected sometimes.
I've been bad at posting recently,myself and Easter Seems to be the re-start point.
Good to see your posts and you enjoying Fatherhood, it's hard,it's important, and it is the greatest part of life.