Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Lying Sky


The morning sky gave me no indication of what it was going to do to me on the ride home.
I saw that their was some traffic on the highway but not too bad. By the time I got to the highway the traffic was worse than I was expecting then the rain came. I saw a couple flashes in the sky then the bottom dropped out.
When I got on the highway there was one accident but once I got there I looked at the traffic and there was another on farther up so I decided to get off the highway. This was no easy task but I eventually got off on a secondary road. Then the wind came.
The rain came down sideways and debris flew across the road.
I eventually wound my way through some back roads got ahead of the accidents and then ahead of the rain.
It was such a pretty sky this morning.

No comments: