Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Making Friends


Never leave your camera at home you never know what you will see. Well I did leave my camera at home but I did go home and get it. This turtle actually moved pretty fast... for a turtle. It was over in the grass when Bailey and I first saw him. Bailey was very curious and sniffed and waged her tail. The turtle pulled its head in and waited for us to get bored. When we came back Bailey didn't seem to phase it. Its head never went in it shell it just stared her down.

1 comment:

rememberforgiveevolve said...

I'm sorry I missed this:(
I would have been out there with grapes. You knew that we had grapes in the fridge, didn't you? And, as you witnessed from our vacation in Florida, there are few things more adorable that watching a turtle eat grapes...