Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ready To Go


I got my passport in the mail today... Italy here I come. I am a little surprised I didn't wait until the last minute to get it and very happy that I didn't wait until the last minute to get it.



A bonus image since I haven’t been posting like I should. And I took this picture before the mail came.

This little guy will have to go but he sure is working hard right now. Laura doesn't like wasps and this window is right next to our little porch. Laura prefers Mud Daubers so this guy loses out.

2 comments:

rememberforgiveevolve said...

Yes, mud daubers are our friends. They kill spiders...wasps just sting anything or one in their path. As soon as you're done admiring his work I'd appreciate it if you'd go get the bug spray... He's gonna have to find another spot to chill. And, by chill, I mean get cold and dead on the bottom of the window sill.

rememberforgiveevolve said...

Oh, and I'm excited that you got your passport. Mine didn't come in the mail until about a week before Kim and I were supposed to fly out, so I was a nervous wreck. Now, the key will be in getting through airport security once they take a gander at your uni-bomber looking picture inside...