Thursday, November 8, 2012

Night Walk


These photos are from another walk around Richmond (Carytown). It was a busy night for Richmond. The Virginia Premier of Steve Spielberg's Lincoln was at the Byrd Theater.

New Belgium Brewery was having some kind of promotion at the New York Deli ( Got a key chain bottle opener,becasue I needed another one of those.)
This walk about town was like many of my other ones. My wife had something to do and I passed the time by walking around and taking pictures. This is the first time it has been at night though. I was looking forward to a night shoot I just wish I hadn't been lazy and left my tripod at home. Now I just need Laura to find a meeting or something at sunset so I can get some magic hour shots.


Plan 9, record stores are a dying breed.



2 comments:

Hal Weaver said...

I fine photo essay. I thought Plan 9 was gone, so nice to see that shot.

Casey said...

I keep waiting for it to go. It is good to see it is still hanging in there.
Thanks