Sunday, March 31, 2013

Random

This is a random collection of images I have taken over the years.


Arlington Cemetery

I drove up to DC for the day to visit museums and take some pictures. I can't remember if I specifically wanted to go to Arlington Cemetery or if I just happened to end up there. I love walking around taking pictures and seeing where I end up.

Rocks

These images were taken atop Humpback Rocks on the Blue Ridge Parkway. I have been up here a number of times but this particular time I was with my friend Chad and his two kids. It isn't a lonf hike but it is a little steep and a it will put some sweat on your brow.

Barnacles

This drift wood was on a beach on Gwynn's Island. I saw the island on a map and figured I had to go since my last name is Gwinn. I found a lot of nice locations this day.


Maymont

Their are so many beautiful spots at Maymont Park. I need to take the time to go out there and really capture the changing seasons one year and the changing landscape over the years.


Happy Easter

No comments: