Thursday, March 7, 2013

Still haven't fou nd what I am looking for

After posting this image in color yesterday I made it my desktop image so I could look at it and decide if I really liked how it turned out. As you can see for the above image I wasn't convinced that it was right. I didn't like the colors as much as I was hoping. I decided that I wanted concentrate on the lines and textures of the image. Black and white seemed like the best way to do that.
This image is now my desktop image so I will see if it stands up to me staring at it everyday.

2 comments:

Hal Weaver said...

I got a lot of catching up to do reading your blog! You've been posting some great stuff my friend!

I like the b&w version of this photo too. Reminds me of a Fellini film.

Casey said...

Thank you sir. I have been trying to find the time to post.