Sunday, February 27, 2011

I'm a lucky man...

...for having such a wonderful woman. I was thinking today how lucky I was to have Laura and I thought of this picture I took at a tapas restaurant in Georgetown called Bodega early in our relationship. We had a great day walking around DC looking visiting museums and shops. We ended up at this restaurant and it had great food and a great atmosphere. We haven’t made it back there as much as we would like but I am trying to get back up to DC for a photo expedition to the "Exorcist" steps so, hopefully we can make it then.

3 comments:

rememberforgiveevolve said...

This really is such a wonderful memory - at least one of the so very many. Remember sitting outside on the patio just talking.
God I enjoy your company so unbelievably much.

Hal Weaver said...

Casey- don't go advertising your woman!

I love you guys. Looking forward to next month!

Casey, I want to be in on the Exorcist field trip!

OK HW

Casey said...

Hal, sure thing we will work out a time that works for all of us.