Friday, February 4, 2011

More from DC





So I haven't been taking pictures... at least good ones lately. But I have been going back through some of my old photos and I think that is important as well.
The last two posts plus these are all from the Cherry Blossom festival this past year. Oddly enough I didn't get that many photos of the cherry blossoms. There were too many people standing around getting in the way.



These particular photos are from the Thomas Jefferson Memorial. As many times I have been to DC I had never been here before.






This monument is a little out of the way from all the other on the Mall but well worth the walk.


4 comments:

Hal Weaver said...

Great series. I appreciate that you're posting some older stuff that I haven't had a chance to see. I particularly like the last one of the column. I'm sucker for texture.

OK HW

PS- now let's see you get a photo of the elusive Robb R...

Casey said...

Thanks Hal. No I don't think I will be able to get a pic of the elusive Robb, I think you spooked him.

Hal Weaver said...

Time for the spy camera.

Casey said...

It's Laura and I don't have a login...but I just want everyone to know that the column was my idea. Usually Casey takes great pictures without any input from me, but I'm totally taking a teensy weensy bit of credit for this one...