Friday, May 20, 2011

All Day Long



Hamlet has been fasinated by this wasp building its nest in our window. I finally got around to looking for the Wasp spray today and I found 6 flea sprays and 3 ant sprays but know Wasp. Guess it will live another day or two or maybe a week.


Ham will go after thi poor wasp all day long and the wasp just keeps going paying him no mind. A week or so ago another wasp was trying to take over this nest and Hamlet was enjoying double the fun. But one of them won out and it has just been this poor soul labring away building his home not know next time I go to the store I am going to bu some wasp spray and come home and kill him.her...
... and hope I don't get stung in the process.

1 comment:

Hal Weaver said...

That's funny. You could have shot the sequel here as Hammy went wild chasing the birds around.